Pre Registration Educational Course-12th Batch-27/01/2019 to 02/02/2019
Dear Madam/Dear Sir,
Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI (IIIPI) welcomes you to the 12th Batch of Pre-Registration Educational Course (“Course”).
The Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (“IBBI”) has introduced a Pre-Registration Educational Course under Regulation 5(b) of the IBBI (Insolvency Professionals) Regulations, 2016.
With effect from 1st April 2018, individuals are eligible to register themselves as Insolvency Professionals (IP) only after undergoing through the mandatory 50 hours Pre-Registration Educational Course from an Insolvency Professional Agency after his/her enrolment as a Member.
The Pre-Registration Educational Course will be conducted by expert faculties who would share their varied advice and experience. The Course will enhance the knowledge base; sharpen the management skills with efficiency in advocacy, code of conduct and handling insolvency effectively.
Date, Venue and Fees for the Course
All the three IPAs viz. ICSI IIP, IIIPI and IPA ICAI, are jointly conducting the Course as detailed below:
1. Date: 27th January 2019 – 2nd February 2019
Venue: Radisson Blu, Modipon Vihar, Sector-14, Kaushmbi,Delhi-NCR
Registration Fees: Rs. 28,000/- + 18% GST (Total Rs. 33,040/-)
Last date of fees receipt: 22nd January, 2019 by 5:00 PM
Note: Registration Fees includes Background Materials, Lunch and Refreshments.
The Fees to be remitted through https://www.iiipicai.in/regpayments
Please send your confirmed details of payment to email@example.com
As the availability of the seat is limited, the registration for the Course is on First Come First Serve basis and on receipt of the Course Fee stated above.
You are requested to register your confirmation through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any clarification please feel free to connect @ 120-3045986/+91 8178995141 or email at email@example.com
- 1. The Registration for the Course is subject to Enrolment of the Individual with an IPA. Submission of application for enrolment doesn’t confirm an Individual for registration for the course.
- 2. Any participant without the Enrolment Number will not be allowed to attend the Course.
- 3. Participant has to attend the entire Course of (50 hours) to be eligible for Completion Certificate. Any shortfall in attendance will make participant ineligible for the said certificate.
- 4. Completion of Course does not guarantee the registration as IP with IBBI.