NOTICE FOR MONTHLY REPORTING OF ONGOING ASSIGNMENTS – JULY 2019
Greetings of the day!
Refer your kind attention to the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 & Monitoring Policy of Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI (IIIPI), an Insolvency Professional is required to report each assignment they undertake under IBC.
The purpose of collating data on Monthly basis is to gather relevant information pertaining to the conduct and performance of its Professional Member(s) for their adherence to the provisions of the Code, rules, regulations and guidelines issued there under, the byelaws and the code of conduct. In accordance with the same, you are kindly requested to update the status of your assignments through this Google Form. The link for the month of June 2019 is as under:
The above link is available on the website of IIIPI for your reference.
- Reporting – This is a Monthly reporting to capture the progress of every assignment.
- Frequency of reporting – You are required to report the progress of your on-going assignment at the end of every month. The last date of reporting for the month of July 2019 is 3rd August 2019.
- NIL Reporting not required – Only those professionals having CIRP / Liquidation / Voluntary Liquidation are required to fill the form. Please ignore this email if there is no assignment in hand.
- Type of Reporting – This Monthly reporting is in addition to uploading Public Announcements & Disclosures on the website of IIIPI and Half yearly return.
- For Concluded Assignments – For assignments concluded before June, 2019 and which are reported earlier need not to be reported.
Please note that information submitted only through Google Form would be taken into consideration.
Kindly do not reply through emails.
You are requested to submit your responses for the month of July 2019 latest by 3rd August 2019. The above link to submit the monthly progress report will be automatically deactivated on 3rd August 2019, 5:00 PM.
Sunil Pant, CEO - IIIPI