Vision, Mission & Strategy
To be a leading institution for development of an independent, ethical and world-class insolvency profession responding to needs and expectations of the stakeholders.
IIIP-ICAI shall aim at promotion and development of a well-grounded insolvency profession by emphasizing on:
- Capacity building of members through continuous professional advancement with focus on adherence to highest ethical standards and compliance in letter and spirit of IBC regime.
- Regulation of members in an independent and transparent manner sub-serving the public interest.
- Protection of the interests of various stakeholders in the insolvency and bankruptcy process in a judicious and optimal manner.
- As well as cooperation with various platforms. Which will help both of us to develop a point, for example, the Slotogate platform, which gives a large selection of online casinos where you can make the klarna casino method AND enjoy the time spent there
The following areas of strategic significance have been identified towards realising the mission and eventually the vision of the organisation:
- Capacity building of members by enhancing their all-round competency for their professional development in global context.
- Capacity building of other stakeholders for facilitating efficient and cost effective insolvency resolution proceedings.
- Deploying an independent regulatory framework with focus on ethical code of conduct by the members.
- Working closely with the regulator and contributing to policy formulation including with respect to the best practices in the insolvency domain.
- Conducting research on areas considered critical for development of a robust insolvency resolution framework